Want to help us chase Team Sky around the empty Mallorca roads this winter? The SunVelo 2017 winter endurance camp starts on 14th January and runs until last riding day available on Sunday 29th January.
Based at the beachfront 4 star SunWing hotel in Alcudia, you can stay from only 4 nights up to as long as you like.
January training camps provide the opportunity to ride in an organised and structured environment and gain base conditioning. In essence we will replicate what the many pro teams do out in Mallorca using the empty roads over the winter period. Professional race teams use the island for several weeks in December and January building their core and endurance base before adding tempo and speed work ahead of a racing season.
Our group rides will use the flatter and rolling roads in the middle of the island riding distances of 90 to 110km each day at or around a steady zone 2 or endurance pace. You can always add more!
We price this at a level that takes in to consideration the odd cancelled group ride due to poor weather but as in previous years it has always been considerably, warmer, drier, sunnier and more fun than the UK in January!
Bed and breakfast accommodation options:
- Shared twin room – £49.50 per person per night
- Triple room (twin beds plus lounge sofa bed) – £45 per person per night
- Single Occupancy – £62 per person per night
- Carbon bike hire available at £19 per day
- Direct private transfers available but checkout cheap car rental this time of year
- Return direct transfers at £120 solo travellers (subsidised price), £78 per person (2 people) and £52 per person (3 people), £40 per person for 4 people or more. Add £16 per bike if bringing out your own.
Submit your details below and we will come back and confirm the booking with payment information
Book with Confidence. We are a member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide full financial protection for your money.