Mallorca 312 sportive – official tour operator partners
CURRENTLY HOLDING 2019 PRICES FOR NEXT YEAR
Majorca 312km, 232km & 167km closed roads sportive events – 25th April 2020
SunVelo the Mallorca Cycling experts and UK’s leading tour operator and partner for the Mallorca 312 Sportive
SunVelo is the leading UK tour operator for this amazing closed roads sportive event with the largest group entry over the past 5 consecutive years. People come back to ride the Mallorca 312 sportive with us year after year as we take the effort out of the organisation required to ride one of Europe’s top sportives. We do everything for you (excluding booking your flights) to get you on the start line in a timely relaxed manner that enables you to put your best effort in to your day. Amongst many benefits of a SunVelo booking is you stay at the SunVelo Prinsotel base directly adjacent the start/finish line, we host an exclusive SunVelo VIP area for you to avoid the “scrum” of the finish where you can park your bike, relax and get the most from the after event activities, special early starters full breakfast, professional mechanic support throughout your stay and we manage your complete entry registration saving you potentially hours of waiting to collect packs when you can be out cycling with our expert led guided groups.
You can join one of our different level guided group rides each day with our expert team of SunVelo ride leaders. You will gain great insight to the types of roads and terrain along sections of the sportive course with easier rides tapering towards the end of the week leading up to the sportive. You can stay with us for our 4 night stay minimum package or add extra nights either before or after the event to extend your stay and enjoy further group rides with the SunVelo team. We operate a minimum of 4 different level guided ride groups each day so you can ride at a pace and rate you will enjoy, we never leave anyone behind!
The SunVelo basic 4 night sportive package includes:
- Entry to 3 different distance closed road events on 25th April 2020
- Half board (buffet dinner and breakfast) at the SunVelo 4* hotel Prinsotel La Dorada, located at the sportive start and finish line in Playa de Muro with option to add extra nights.
- Sizeable apartment rooms with separate bedroom and dining/living room that can convert to a second bedroom if needed.
- Special early morning sportive breakfast available from 5am at the hotel on “race day” Saturday 25th April
- Direct private airport transfers, we don’t do round the island shuttle bus tours that stop at many hotels and take hours, you can be out riding the bike!
- If not bringing your own bike rent one of nearly new 22 speed Shimano 105 groupset BMC SLR03 carbon bikes based at our SunVelo hotel base bike garage
- Onsite professional mechanical support to set you up on a SunVelo rental bike or help with your own bike.
- Sportive entry to all distances transferable to someone else at no extra cost if you need to cancel
- Expert led guided rides to suit different levels provide the opportunity to recce roads and climbs on days leading up to “race day”
- After event exclusive SunVelo VIP and drinks area providing safe bike and kit storage in the centre of the “event village” next to the finish line
- SunVelo manage your event entry sign-in and registration pack collection saving you a long wait and hours of queuing when you can be out riding your bike
- Pre event course briefing; discuss the event with the experts that have years of riding experience on Mallorca’s roads, feed stations and event strategy as well as our own qualified group ride leaders and cycling coaches to support you.
Basic 4 nights stay packages: 2019 PRICE FREEZE
Option 1 – 2 people sharing apartment room – £595 per person
Option 2 – single occupancy apartment room – £725 per person
Additional night stays, half board with guided group riding:
- single occupancy – £139 per night
- shared 2 people per apartment room – £110 per person per night
- Carbon bike hire, BMC carbon SLR03 – 22 speed Shimano 105 groupset – £27 per day
- Round trip airport bike transfer – £18 per bike
- Want to ride your own bike and take away all the hassle of travelling with a bike, setting it up and repacking then book a full shipment service, see: http://www.shipmytribike.ie/index.php/main/event/mallorca-312-2019
Step 1 to register your interest of our early booking price freeze: