Register early for the 2017 Majorca Sportives
Complete the early registration form below and send payment of £110 per person for event entry and administration with your name as reference. This guarantees your sportive entry and reserves you a hotel room, you have the options of single, double or triple occupancy in apartment style rooms with a minimum 4 night stay. Please note this is not refundable but in the situation you need to cancel you can transfer your entry to someone else, we will do this for you up to 31st March 2017 at no extra charge. You have until 1st December 2016 to pay the balance of your booking. If you do not want to continue with the booking please inform us as soon as possible as it is likely we will have others waiting for hotel room availability. If we have not received your balance payment by 1st December we will no longer hold the hotel room.
BANK TRANSFER (preferred payment method)
UK Online banking payments to SunVelo Ltd:
Sort Code: 20-00-85 Account No.: 23804283
Cheque payable to: SunVelo Ltd
Address: Manchester House, Fownhope, Hereford. HR1 4PE
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Card payments are invoiced separately through PayPal which includes the card processing fees administered by PayPal
Early Registration for the Majorca 312 Sportives with SunVelo
Majorca 312, 232 and 167 sportive week packages with SunVelo
A fabulous week of cycling in Majorca finishing on a high by taking on the now famous annual island sportive. Based at our two 4 star hotels directly opposite the start/finish line of the event. Three distances available on closed roads 312km, 232km or 167km, just one entry gives you the opportunity to ride any distance you like. The event has grown in significant stature in the few short years it has run and is already ranked as one of Europe’s top 5 “must do” sportives. SunVelo is the leading UK tour operator for the event, winning the largest team entry prize for the last 3 successive years. Many of our customers love the Mallorca 312 event and have come back to ride with us during this special week year after year.
We are offering a great week of daily expert led group cycling that includes event entry and gives you the option to cycle the event in a SunVelo group with one of our experienced ride leaders riding with a target finish time or ride solo and find your own pace and groups out on the road.
Riding with our expert team of ride leaders will give you great insight to the types of roads and terrain along sections of the sportive course with easier rides tapering towards the end of the week leading up to the event itself. If you do not want the full week of cycling a shorter 4 night long weekend stay option with a Wednesday arrival and Sunday departure is also available, plus additional days if you want to add to a 4 night or 7 night package.
The SunVelo packages include:
- A minimum 4 night half board (buffet dinner and breakfast) at the SunVelo 4 star hotels the Viva Blue and Prinsotel La Dorada at the sportive start and finish line in Playa de Muro. Apartment rooms with separate bedroom and dining/living room that can convert to a second bedroom if needed with large comfortable sofa bed.
- Direct private airport transfers (we don’t do round the island shuttle bus tours that stop at many hotels and take hours, you can be out riding the bike!)
- Airport transfers of your bike if you are bringing it, alternatively for ease and convenience hire one of our full carbon BMC SLR03 bikes as an optional extra at only £25 per day
- Sportive entry to all distances transferable to someone else at no extra cost if you need to cancel
- Expert led guided rides to suit different levels provide the opportunity to recce roads and climbs on days leading up to “race day”
- After event exclusive SunVelo VIP and drinks area providing safe bike and kit storage in the centre of the “event village” and next to the finish line
- Event entry sign-in and registration pack collection saving you a long wait and queuing when you can be out riding your bike
- Pre event course briefing; discuss the event with the experts that have years of riding experience on Mallorca’s roads, feed stations and event strategy as well as our own qualified exercise physiologist and cycling coaches to support you.
7 night stay prices per person, arrive Sunday 23rd April, depart Sunday 30th April:
Option 1 – shared occupancy, 2 people per room – £895 each
Option 2 – shared occupancy, 3 people per room – £795 each
Option 3 – single occupancy – £1075
4 night stay prices per person, arrive Wednesday 26th April, depart Sunday 30th April:
Option 4 – shared occupancy, 2 people per room – £565 each
Option 5 – shared occupancy, 3 people per room – £519 each
Option 6 – single occupancy – £699
Additional nights stay:
single occupancy – £125 per night
Shared occupancy (2 people per room) – £99 pppn
Shared occupancy (3 people per room) – £89 pppn
Carbon road bike hire – £25 per day