SunVelo is the UK’s leading tour operator for the Mallorca 312 sportive
SunVelo has won the team entry prize for the Mallorca 312 sportive for the last 4 successive years. People come back to ride this event with us year after year as we take the effort out of the organisation required to ride one of Europe’s top sportives. We do everything for you (excluding booking your flights) to get you on the start line in a timely relaxed manner that enables you to put your best effort in to the event.
To take part in 2018 complete the registration form below and send advance payment of £110 per person for event entry and administration with your name as reference. This guarantees your sportive entry and reserves you a hotel room at our 4 star SunVelo hotel Prinsotel La Dorada directly in front of the event start/finish line. You have the options of single, double or triple occupancy in apartment style rooms with a minimum 4 night stay. Please note your advance fee is not refundable but unlike a standard entry for general public purchase, if you need to cancel you can transfer or sell on your SunVelo entry to someone else. Payment for the balance of your booking is due by 1st December. Please be aware our hotel rooms sell out quickly many months in advance each year during sportive week.
BANK TRANSFER (preferred payment method)
UK Online banking payments to SunVelo Ltd:
Sort Code: 20-00-85 Account No.: 03240185
Cheque payable to: SunVelo Ltd
Address: Manchester House, Fownhope, Hereford. HR1 4PE
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Card payments are invoiced separately through PayPal which includes 2.9% card processing fees. Email us if you want us to send you a credit card invoice at: email@example.com
Early 2018 Registration for the Majorca 312 Sportives with SunVelo
Majorca 312, 225 and 167 sportive package with SunVelo
SunVelo is based at the Prinsotel La Dorada hotel; a 4* plus hotel ideal for cyclists with large apartment style rooms, a bike garage, free laundry facilities etc and directly opposite the start/finish line of the event. Three distances available on closed roads 312km, 225km or 167km, just one entry gives you the opportunity to ride any distance you like. The event has grown in significant stature in the few short years it has run and is already ranked as one of Europe’s top 5 “must do” sportives.
Riding with our expert team of ride leaders on SunVelo guided rides a few days before the event will give you great insight to the types of roads and terrain along sections of the sportive course. We offer a basic 4 night package with the option to add extra nights stay before or after the event if you want to build on the basic package and customise a longer stay with us.
The SunVelo basic 4 night package includes:
- Half board (buffet dinner and breakfast) at the SunVelo 4* hotel Prinsotel La Dorada, located at the sportive start and finish line in Playa de Muro with option to add extra nights.
- Sizeable apartment rooms with separate bedroom and dining/living room that can convert to a second bedroom if needed with large comfortable sofa bed providing total apartment sleeping space for up to 3 people.
- Special early morning sportive breakfast available from 5am at the hotel on “race day” 28th April
- Direct private airport transfers, we don’t do round the island shuttle bus tours that stop at many hotels and take hours, you can be out riding the bike!
- If not bringing your own bike rent one of nearly new 22 speed Shimano 105 groupset BMC SLR03 carbon bikes as an optional extra at only £27 per day
- Professional mechanical support to set you up on a SunVelo rental bike or help with your own bike based onsite in the SunVelo bike garage area at the hotel.
- Sportive entry to all distances transferable to someone else at no extra cost if you need to cancel
- Expert led guided rides to suit different levels provide the opportunity to recce roads and climbs on days leading up to “race day”
- After event exclusive SunVelo VIP and drinks area providing safe bike and kit storage in the centre of the “event village” next to the finish line
- SunVelo manage your event entry sign-in and registration pack collection saving you a long wait and queuing when you can be out riding your bike
- Pre event course briefing; discuss the event with the experts that have years of riding experience on Mallorca’s roads, feed stations and event strategy as well as our own qualified group ride leaders and cycling coaches to support you.
4 NIGHT BASIC PACKAGE PRICES:
Price per person, arrive Wednesday 25th April, depart Sunday 29th April, including direct transfers and sportive event entry:
Option 1 – shared occupancy, 2 people per room – £599 each
Option 2 – shared occupancy, 3 people per room – £549 each
Option 3 – single occupancy – £745
Additional nights stay:
single occupancy – £139 per night
Shared occupancy (2 people per room) – £110 pppn
Shared occupancy (3 people per room) – £95 pppn
Carbon road bike hire – £27 per day or your own bike transfer round trip – £18