- Sunday – A flat to undulating route with minor challenges. (300 to 600m of climbing)
- Monday – An undulating challenging route with some climbs. (500 to 700m climbing)
- Tuesday – An very undulating route with the addition of a hill challenge. (700 to 1000m of climbing)
- Wednesday – A social relaxing recovery ride day.
- Thursday – A challenging day of mountain and hill climbing. (1200 to 1800m of climbing)
- Friday – A flat start before some easy gradients with a flat ride home. (400 to 700m of climbing)
- Saturday – A mainly flat route with a few gradual gradients. (200 to 400m of climbing)
Cycling with SunVelo is about a positive experience
It’s about being part of a team.
It’s about developing the protocols of organised cycling.
It’s about becoming a more efficient and effective cyclist.
A structured and progressive programme for your cycling time.
Challenging, sporting or leisurely and always fun!